The Media and The Most Qualified for President | Teen Ink

The Media and The Most Qualified for President

By EdwardM BRONZE, Hemet, California
EdwardM BRONZE, Hemet, California

"Hard Work Pays Off" -Bryant Veiga

Donald Trump is not as bad as everyone makes him seem. There are two candidates running for president. For Republicans, Donald Trump is running and has a running mate named Mike Pence. As for the Democrats, Hillary Clinton (aka Hitlery) is running and has a running mate named Tim Kaine.

This is all my opinion on politics. I am only 14 years old, but what the heck- hear me out! It seems fair for Donald Trump to be president ( in my opinion) because he wants to “Make America Great Again”. In 1980 , President Ronald Reagan used his slogan: “Let's Make America Great Again”. Later that year he made a speech which led him to being the 40th president from January 20, 1981 to January 20, 1989. Okay, I'm getting off topic here. Donald Trump wants to make America great again. It seems that he's the best man for the job because he knows what's best for the people. He knows what does and does not need to be done. Trump knows how horrible Obamacare is for this country and now it does and doesn’t benefit us. He puts his country first above all else.

Mentioning Donald Trump and the media reminds me that the media twists everything up. They can either cover someone up or make it worse for someone else. An example would be: I asked someone inside and outside of school what they think of Donald Trump and it is very funny that all of their responses I usually get are that, “he is racist”. Hhhhhhmmmm....I think to myself. I wonder where they heard that from?! The media calls Donald J. Trump racist because he wants to get rid of illegal immigrants in the U.S. They cannot prove he is racist because he is not. He wants to send back all “illegal immigrants”, not all “immigrants”. He wants to send them back because they bring crime, violence, drugs, rapists, and take jobs. They also are a drain to the economy. It's not that he doesn't like Mexicans, he is just trying to put America first. There is a process they can go through to get to the United States in a legal way. It may be difficult but it is worth it.

Maybe the first thing you hear in the media is not always true. In this case, Donald Trump is not a racist. They maybe need to think of something more positive to say about him.

Hillary Clinton on the other hand, has a strange perspective. What is strange is how she mysteriously gets the media and even the FBI on her side. I do not know how she does it but she gets the media to go against Donald Trump. Does she pay them? What connections does she have? I honestly cannot say but it is strange. Every news channel I watch is all about reporting negativity towards Trump. I can't watch the news without them talking bad about Donald Trump and praising Hillary Clinton. To me it also seems ridiculous that people want to or are going to vote for Hillary Clinton even after what happened in Benghazi in 2012. She took no responsibility for her actions that resulted in four Americans dying. Are we just going to let this slide? I have an example for you: Say you are applying for a job that has to do with people, like a day care. They check your criminal background and find out you committed a crime. They are not going to want to hire you. On the other hand, Hillary Clinton was the cause of the Benghazi attack that killed 4 Americans and who knows how many others. She has committed crimes and still gets to run for president! That seems very unreasonable. How can anyone in any way possible think that she should be able to run for president after she has committed more than one crime!? This proves she should be unqualified to be President of The United States of America.

Donald Trump is the most qualified to be President of The United States. Hillary Clinton is not. These are the facts that the media should be reporting. People need to research these things so they know instead of believing the media agenda.

The Presidential Debate and the media inspired me to write this piece. 

Eddy_lamp said...
on Oct. 18 2016 at 2:24 pm
This is giving the wrong name to Hillary Clinton this is such a biased article both candidates are both bad in equal and this man only can see one side if anyone who reads this should actually look Hillary things before doing anything