Why Trump Will Be President | Teen Ink

Why Trump Will Be President

By Knice BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio
Knice BRONZE, Defiance, Ohio

I strongly agree with Ryan O. in this article because I have noticed a few times that Donald Trump took one step forward on Hillary Clinton.  First, I am positive that Donald Trump suprised many people, including myself, when he said he was running for President of the United States. Trump eventually shocked the world by winning the New Hampshire Primary. I agree with Ryan Oborysko when he says "Trump began early attack ads on Hillary Clinton."  Consequently, I noticed Trump bashing Clinton when he was still trying to win the Republican canidate spot.  Towards the end of the article, Ryan oborysko says "He has incredible support online across many social media platforms," and "He has the media 24/7."  Ryan was totally correct when he said this.  The media thrives off of Trump, and most people cannot get enough of him as a public speaker and a opininated person.  Since the media talks so frequently about Donald Trump, there is a better chance of increasing his followers.  Since teens all over the world and in my school have social media, they may have a better chance of supporting Trump.  In my opinion, Ryan Oboryshko is exactly correct, and all of his arguments are strong and have evidence.  Donald Trump is finding success because he is well-known, he is frequently in the news, and he has assets to campaign effectively without the impact of high organizations.

Tutore GOLD said...
on Sep. 27 2016 at 10:08 am
Tutore GOLD, Wilmington, Delaware
This probably should have been a letter to the editor, besides that good writing!