My Endorsement of Hillary Clinton

This year's election is a loaded topic, and I meant that absolutely literally. Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders, Ted Cruz, Scott Walker, Carly Fiorina, John Kassich, Jill Stein, & Chris Christie just to name a few of the candidates.

I am someone who can't vote yet, so my opinion probably doesn't mean much to people, but I am going to give it to you anyway. I am a teenage Democrat. I am a Liberal through and through. I am a diehard Democrat. And do you want to guess who I want to become President? That's right, you guessed it. I want to see Hillary Clinton in the White House.

Many people agree with Donald Trump that Hillary is a criminal who should be in prison. But I don't and I know that a lot of people agree with me about her. My family doesn't but that doesn't matter to me because it is my 1st Ammendment right to an opinion.

Mrs. Clinton is the most politicly versed person running. She was a lawyer working for Children's Defense Fund right out of Yale Law. She was First Lady of Arkansas for two Governorial terms. Hillary was the FLOTUS for 8 years (1993-2001). She was a Democratic US Senator from New York state from January 2001 through January 2009. From January 2009 until February 2013 Mrs. Clinton was the 67th United States Secretary of State, which is 4th in line to the Presidency should anything happen.

Hillary is the first FLOTUS to seek elected office in any capacity.

So to actually say it: I am endorsing Hillary Rodham Clinton to be the 45th President of the United States. To be the 1st female President of the United States. And to be what this country needs to get to where it needs to be. That may not happen during her term(s) as President but she will put a dent into what needs to happen.

So I guess I also want to say what some may say is premature, "Congratualtions Madam Secretary on becoming the Democratic Nominee!"