Fed Should Raise Interst Rate | Teen Ink

Fed Should Raise Interst Rate

The interest rate is one of the most important factor of an economic system in a free market and fix market. It relates to how loan and saving money tax and a lot of other things. It has an important use for changing the gold for Dollar, too. Overall interest relates to almost everybody.

The Fed has talked about raising the interest rate science last month. However, they turn into some people who never be brave. They can't do anything to help America. Furthermore, they claimed that they might raise the interest rate on September, again. However, just today, they decided to not to raise the  interest rate. They have no idea how it harms the America. The stocks go down so much at after hours because their wrong decision. Having a higher interest rate can also help the personal interesting of business.

As the time goes on, only 0% interest rate can not make the America be more satisfied. Even though the more company suggest the interest should be lower, they are the bug of this country. It is important for all of us to realize that America has gone out from the Great Recession. Therefore, we should raise the interest rate.

The costs of the rising interest rate are making the company have a harder situation harder situation for living. However, there will be so much more benefits. First of all, it can help government to actually pay back the debt that America own China. All if this debt would not just simply disappear or vanish into somewhere if we do not do anything about it. It is going to backfire us one day. And that is coming soon, I think. Even though it is hard to make the decision, we still have to do the right thing. At the last, US need something to bunt them up from this deep hole. It is important for us to know that America is a big economy and it affects everyone. In reality, we need to raise it up, NOW!

This raise is not a big raise, we only have the 0% interest rate. We are only going to bunt it up to 0.25% which is not even a big deal. A 0% interest is too bad for a mixed economy. As a government need to help the citizen  to do different things so they can achieve other ideas. It is important to understand that as the householder and the factory has the duty to help the government to build up great situation to help more. As soon as the interest rate rise, we can see the stocks market goes up. At last, we need to raise it up.

However, is it actually possible for us to raise the interest now? It is in fact kind of hard. The Fed is really scared of any kind of action now. The most important is the example of the Europe. They raise the interest rate and then their economy get destroyed. Therefore, America government might get destroyed. As the interest rate rise, it would help the American economy to grow slowly and smoothly. The goal of the economic is to let everybody has a good life. At the last, most importantly, the politician comes in.  A lot of the politician has or wants to control the economic then it is easier for voters to vote for them. 

At this point, it is important to realize, raising the interest rate is important.  We can not wait. Just Do It!