The World is watching(Obama)

January 20th, 2009 America was watching. All eyes were on Washington and the inaguration of President Obama.Many people have questions about what the future will hold and if President Obama will be able to uphold his promises.

I personally do not agree with President Obama's views on issues. For instance abortion. Mr. Obama is Pro- Choice and my christian upbringing does not match that. Mr. Obama does not believe in war, but yet war is only a natural part of human nature. The one thing I do agree with Mr. Obama, is that something needs to be done about our economy. He himself has admitted that it will not happen over night but it will happen someday.

America has finally gotten hope in something. I have never seen Americans act they way they did when President Obama stepped on to the scene. Obama has given Americans hope that change will come, and that is truly powerful. I do not believe that he will do everything right, becuase he is only human and he will make mistakes.

We have entered a new time, and we have to march on into the future wherever that may be. I'm putting my trust in Mr. Obama as a fourteen year old Conservative Republican. I will respect him as my president, becuase it takes a brave man to take on the challenge that America faces.

President Obama the world is watching...... All eyes on you

Caesar123 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 12, 2014 at 1:12 am
Yeah, all that hope and change is working out real great…I want Bush back.

T.S.O.L said...
I see in no way how war is human nature.

jokesterjan said...
thank you! i totally agree, im a christian too and my pastor was talking about the same exact things a couple of weeks ago. great article