WAKE UP!!

We are forced to live in this world whether we like it or not. And it is so much easier to say what the problem is and to do nothing about it. Well I believe if we speak our mind with much thought and study. And to make those who feel the same way speak up. And those who speak up but do nothing to change it, I hope we make them feel obligated to a change. I'm sick of the hurt and fear and being forced to think that we have to be a society that is fighting to live. Everyone is so wrong! Because no one will say what they need to say. There is always something holding them back. And i will be the first to say I have been a hypocrite. We all have. We all feel inspired and say things we don't really mean. I mean look at the promises of the presidential candidates. I know you ask yourself how they can promise such things.

The bottom line is our economy is falling apart and not many people stand for our morals that this country was originally built on by our founding fathers. We need a wake up call people. EVERYONE OF US!! Lets start a movement. Lets fix this nation piece by piece! get up, Do something!! Lets get United again. I purpose we have a national WAKEUP DAY!!