The Philadelphia Experiment | Teen Ink

The Philadelphia Experiment

February 1, 2015
By orionsbelt BRONZE, Harrisonburg, Virginia
orionsbelt BRONZE, Harrisonburg, Virginia
3 articles 1 photo 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
money is not freedom truth is, truth is the biggest mistake but unlike lies truth also makes your best life.


For many you probably never actually heard of this, and it might sound like and syfy story, or a complete unrealistic theory, well my opinion is that it is true, and real due to the evidence found.

It started as a simple experiment for a world war two navy ship to win the war. The goal was to make the ship invisible to radar, keep in mind that there are plenty of different versions, this is mine and one of the more common ones. The scientists working on this, including Albert Einstein himself, knew how easy this was and wanted to take it a step further. So on the day of launch, when the caption gave his recognition something extreme happened, something rate out of a syfy movie, in fact it was latter made into a syfy movie called, “The Philadelphia experiment,” the ship bursted and disappeared out of no where. The captions and generals near the area sent everybody into the bay looking for the ship and crew members, but no signs were found not even a life raft. By the time the search was over the ship had reappeared, but when they searched the vessel nothing alive was found, in fact everybody seemed to be melted to the metal of the ship itself. But here’s the other half, not commonly found except when watching the movie, two men jumped of the side of the ship seeming to jump into the water  but no body was found. Sometime in the 2000s it reportably said that two men were found inside a secure military base dressed in navy clothes and not having any idea of where they were.


The author's comments:

I strongly encourage to find your own theories and remember that just because the are socially called theories doesn’t determine what you believe.