The Biggest Problem...

I think the biggest problem that we face in our society is the economy because a lot of
People are in debt the U.S. is in more debt then any other country in the world.
“An economist is someone who knows more about money than the people who have it”. I think this quote relates to my paragraphs because the person who saves there money is better that the person who has money but spends it badly.

So many people are losing there jobs and don’t know where to go and they lose there houses and have to sale stuff just for gas or something like that.

Also the economy is so bad because of the banks because they try to take our money. The United States is about to go in a great depression we have not been in a great depression since 1929 to 1939 that was a long time ago. I think that if we go into a great depression it would be about the economy and the war.
You can’t even go grocery shopping with out paying a fortune and that is stupid because you need food to live and you have to pay all your money for grocery. Last night I went to the super market and bought eggs, milk, cookies and Pepsi for 16 dollars and my mom got gas she got 7 gallons for 24 dollars.
When will the economy get better?

I guess we are going to have to tell our self when the economy is going to get better.

SparaxisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 9 at 8:26 pm
It will get better once we cut welfare in half (some people are abusing it) and ban credit cards (nobody ever pays back on those) and learn how to say no to stuff we don't need but buy anyway.