Barack

Barack Obama is the new president of the United States. I think that is an excellent thing. Because Barack Obama is not crazy, and McCain isn’t institutionalized crazy, just war veteran crazy.

Barack Obama is a better president because he has no grudges to hold, and I think John McCain has a grudge just like President Bush does. That is the real reason we went to war is because Bush had to avenge his daddy. I think that if John McCain was elected president then he would go to war with Korea, and continue the war in Iraq.

I don’t see why you would vote for John McCain, because he is going to keep spending 12 billion dollars a month in Iraq! He is going to keep up the work that George Bush has been doing. Because McCain is Bush’s third term, not to say that McCain has all bad ideas. I like his idea for vouchers better then Barack Obama’s idea about charter schools. But that’s about the extent of his good ideas.

I think the system we use, to elect the president is all screwed up, I think it should be by popular vote. Instead of the stupid system we have with electoral colleges. The one danger that could make that bad is if we had a presidential candidate who could talk the talk but couldn’t walk the walk. People are easily swayed by some pretty words.

These are several reasons why Barack Obama is a better president then old McCain. There are many more, but they wouldn’t all fit on the paper. So I’m going to end my essay here.

Treefiddy said...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 12:25 am
Absolute genius.

HOPEMVP said...
Sept. 8, 2009 at 8:10 am
research before posting