The Untouchables

The Untouchables, The ones who impose government law upon us, the ones who impose but do not obey it themselves. Who have had continuous impunity from the law and have undermined justice enough. They have acted with intolerable malevolence, and they have spit on us with feelings of superiority! When will we act, when will we deliver them to their own immolation? Are we truly going to carry on promiscuously, shall we not protest? Am I the only one outraged about the audacious atrocities? Am I amongst the most patient people in the worlds history or am I among people who are in fear of what the untouchables would do? Have the untouchables won, have we lost our once rebellious nature? If so we will remain so miniscule to the ones in subject such as we always have, has our very essence that makes us human vanished? The essence that is so essential to thrive in life. It is my understanding that this essence has become so esoteric that it might even be facing eradication. In which case if it does then we will be subjects to an irreversible hierarchy. Which the world we live in, will become the same thing day after day, with nothing but people with no souls. All because of the untouchables were able to take the very essence that is the human soul.

Shade3043This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 13 at 9:45 pm:
I agree, the government has WAAAAY too much power over the people. If they keep on wanting so much power, there'll be no more people left to govern. -_- 

emtpchris said...
Oct. 6 at 6:31 pm:
the untouchables is timely in that the united states is at a point where more and more citizens are choosing to relinquish their freedom ( thought, choice) for security ( government control over our choices).

AnInklingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 16 at 7:39 pm:
I think that you have a very good point which needs to be made more clear in America, but it would have been nice if you cited examples of the "untouchables" such as that the senators are not under "Obamacare". Also the title and term "untouchables" might give the reader a wrong impression. The untouchables are a class of people in India who are so low that no one else is willing to even touch then, so it created a picture (at least in my mind) of a very lowly perso... (more »)

Abstract..in..minor.disfuctionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 27 at 6:53 am :
In all honnesty i didnt want to cite examples of the "Untouchables" because it provokes thoughtt about who the untouchables are, and thats what i want for the reader a provoked thought. This might revolve around anyone with power. not just a gov't offical.