The Untouchables | Teen Ink

The Untouchables

September 11, 2013
By Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina
Opticalillusion DIAMOND, Edenton, North Carolina
64 articles 13 photos 59 comments

Favorite Quote:
I am an artist bound only for the poet's glory....But only achieve half of the success that my dreams aspire to find, And to what do the whispers tell me of this failure...To what end to they haunt my nightmares...my eternal dark dreams...


The Untouchables, The ones who impose government law upon us, the ones who impose but do not obey it themselves. Who have had continuous impunity from the law and have undermined justice enough. They have acted with intolerable malevolence, and they have spit on us with feelings of superiority! When will we act, when will we deliver them to their own immolation? Are we truly going to carry on promiscuously, shall we not protest? Am I the only one outraged about the audacious atrocities? Am I amongst the most patient people in the worlds history or am I among people who are in fear of what the untouchables would do? Have the untouchables won, have we lost our once rebellious nature? If so we will remain so miniscule to the ones in subject such as we always have, has our very essence that makes us human vanished? The essence that is so essential to thrive in life. It is my understanding that this essence has become so esoteric that it might even be facing eradication. In which case if it does then we will be subjects to an irreversible hierarchy. Which the world we live in, will become the same thing day after day, with nothing but people with no souls. All because of the untouchables were able to take the very essence that is the human soul.


The author's comments:
Just something i made to provoke thoughts for you guys