Population is in Danger | Teen Ink

Population is in Danger

March 22, 2013
By T_Records BRONZE, Denver, Colorado
T_Records BRONZE, Denver, Colorado
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Love is in all directions


The world is in danger. There is too many humans crowding the planet. Humans will increase and take up a lot of space. Humans will fight to survive at any cost, but it is damaging the Earth. The purpose of this essay is to show the negative effect of overpopulation on Earth.

Humans are increasing and it is a norm of the future. Couples want to have a family. More teen girls are getting pregnant. Humans are not using protection. People just have sex with no safety. The world will be steadily become crowded because of these behaviors.

Water—Oxygen—Products are going to go away if there are too many people using them. Water will go extinct. No more water for anyone. Death and fights will be in people heads because there is no food. Even got no choice but to fight and get what they need. The next thing in our heads is thinking about where to find food. Resources will become wiped out.

The more people there are, the less of everything we will have. Having babies after baby will take up land and food. Humans need to be more mindful of their behaviors, and they need to think of the future. If the problem is not fix, then our world could be destroyed.