Barack vs. Mitt | Teen Ink

Barack vs. Mitt

This election for this year is really crazy. You have Barack Obama for the Democratic and Mitt Romney for the Republican. Now from my point of view I don’t really like politics but I do look at which candidate is going to benefit me and my well-being for the next four years. Mitt Romney’s plan will affect me the most because as a teenage girl yes I make mistakes and that one mistake can lead to a big life changer such as birth control. Romney wants me to pay that out of pocket, that’s crazy! What going to happen with the insurance. Mitt is also going to make it so that I can’t get a job any time soon. When I ask myself these things I wonder if Mitt Romney if thinking of young girls and boys like me or is he just thinking about what’s going to benefit himself. I do say that I agree with Mitt Romney when he says that you will have to work to get money. Well Mitt Romney is not having it! Barack Obama on the other hand is a religious man and I can’t complain much about that, but I feel that religion should give him any more votes than Mitt Romney who expresses no religion. Whoever wins the election this year deserves it. I just hope America chooses the right president.

I hope young girls and boys feel where i am coming from with this

on Oct. 29 2012 at 5:58 pm
G.L.O4ever BRONZE, Homer, Georgia

when life gives you a hundred reasons to cry show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile

Ok, first of all Mitt Romney shows many more signs of religion than Baraock Obama. Romney has donated millions of dollars to his church and to charity, while Obama wrote a book called "Dreams Of My Father", and in that book he specifically said that if he ever had to choose between the muslims and the christians, he would choose the muslims. And about the birth control. IT IS YOUR JOB TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY NOT THE GOVERNMENTS. The government gets their money from our tax dollars, so if the governments paying for your birth control that means we have to pay for your iresponsibility. Not only that but you can get condoms for free at just about any free clinic, not to mention that birth control CAN'T protect you from sexcually transmitted deseises. Also giving out free birth control INTERFERES WITH RELIGOUS BELEIFS. It is against the catholic religion to give out free birth control.