Picture This

By , Cresco, IA
Ok, picture this:
You just got hired at your dream job. You get paid thousands of dollars. Well, sorry to burst your bubble, but if Obama is re-elected, you won't see a penny of it. In fact you'll see people who do nothing but sit around and wait for their food stamps drive around in a Lexus. Where do you suppose they got the money for it? Obama's plan is to take money from those who work hard and give it to those who don't even try to have a better life. If you come to this country to better your lives, go for it! It's just the people who talk smack to hard working people and then spend all their time watching TV or committing crimes that I have a problem with. I'm not saying I support Romney(I do like obamas renewable energy plan), but he would be able to fix things that Obama ruined. 
And why is he apologizing to the Middle east for THEM attacking? I'm pretty sure that in this country, we have freedom of speech and press. That video falls under that category. A video couldn't set people off like that anyway. Something had to be brewing.....

Person said...
Oh. This article is so factually inaccurate it hurts. The generalizations made are so melodramatic that I had to check to make sure I wasn't reading satire. The majority of people on food stamps drive around in fancy cars. The majority of people who get their dream job won't see a penny of pay? And the majority of people who recieve government aid commit crimes? I emphasize the word majority because you say that a hard working person ... (more »)

JadaA said...
Everyone has an opinion but I don't necessarily think yours is correct. The people on government assistance aren't leeches. Most of them have jobs they aren't able to pay all their bills with the income they're making. If Romney is elected the people who do recieve government will be left on the streets struggling. The government is obligated to help those who need it. Everyone isn't give the same opportunties as other. America is suppose to be a brotherhood, we should want t... (more »)