no time to waste | Teen Ink

no time to waste

By brenda27 GOLD, Georgetown, Kentucky
brenda27 GOLD, Georgetown, Kentucky

never give up on your dreams do what you like and be who you want to be.

fear to sleep fear of life no family no time, on wish to die and get away from this life. imagen being abducted taken away seeing your parents die befro you seeing them cry watching your sister being turned in to a sex slave and your not older than five noway to protect her because the only opition is shoot or beshot . this is the life of the kids who have been aducted by kony the worlds worst criminal and all he has done is taken lifes to creat his army . he wants power and now he has taken over thousands of kids and he wont stop until we stop him .so help or ignore the crys of the children who rather die than live.

please help kony is still out there and theres no time to wait please listen because some day it might be your child whos been taken away. contact me and ill help you to understand the plan to make kony visible or watch the kony2012 video please help.

brenda27 GOLD said...
brenda27 GOLD, Georgetown, Kentucky

thank you and  i know i have some missplead words but thank you for reading  my poem/article.

dragonfly95 SILVER, Argaon, Georgia

'' there is nothing to fear but fear its self''

i liked it, and the topic is way inportant, but....its hard to read to be honest. its ran together, and not be mean or anything, there are words misspelled. maybe add some commas and periods and spell check it some more :) im just trying to be helpful, your obviously very passionate on the subject, and i could'nt agree with you more on the on-going problem. (please excuse any of my own mispelled words) check out my work and comment, please and thank you!