no time to waste

fear to sleep fear of life no family no time, on wish to die and get away from this life. imagen being abducted taken away seeing your parents die befro you seeing them cry watching your sister being turned in to a sex slave and your not older than five noway to protect her because the only opition is shoot or beshot . this is the life of the kids who have been aducted by kony the worlds worst criminal and all he has done is taken lifes to creat his army . he wants power and now he has taken over thousands of kids and he wont stop until we stop him .so help or ignore the crys of the children who rather die than live.

dragonfly95 said...
i liked it, and the topic is way inportant, but....its hard to read to be honest. its ran together, and not be mean or anything, there are words misspelled. maybe add some commas and periods and spell check it some more :) im just trying to be helpful, your obviously very passionate on the subject, and i could'nt agree with you more on the on-going problem. (please excuse any of my own mispelled words) check out my work and comment, please and thank you!

brenda27 replied...
thank you and  i know i have some missplead words but thank you for reading  my poem/article.