proud to be free

If I could only help those that have been stepped on, and that have been crushed. Trampled underfoot by the ambitious, the sub-culturally named ladder climbers. Like an elephant we, the American public, don’t forget mistreatment and shouldn’t. the mismanagement of our public funds by the government, the misjudgment of our public school officials, the misuse of the good from all classes, the working class, the poor. They are not less valuable because of their stations in the economic system; they are the force that drives this country. Elephants don’t forget mistreatment, but humans should forgive. And I am learning to judge individually, treat everyone equally, as they are in the eyes of god. I am proud, that I live in a country where I have the free right to say, mistreatment in any way, makes me angry.

ConstanceContraireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
in your article you stated Like an elephant we the American public, dont forget mistreatment and shoudn't well you didnt talk about all of the mistreatment the Americans have done to others, other then that it was okay 

Lindsey31 said...
I love your analogy between elephants and American citizens. Awesome job! Short and sweet.

dragonfly95 replied...
Apr. 2, 2012 at 10:20 pm :
thanks! and thanks for the feed back!