The Future As We Know It | Teen Ink

The Future As We Know It

February 20, 2012
By Dre Banzon BRONZE, Coppell, Texas
Dre Banzon BRONZE, Coppell, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

What would happen when you’re being powered by one government? The world would become a wasteland of only one belief, one order, one government. The world would be controlled by corrupt men, and the world would fall into chaos. People in the streets panicking around the world. The Illuminati plots to take over the world and some people aren’t aware that it might happen. I will show you what happens when they rule us, while were not ready to be prepared.



Our world as we know it would start to evolve to form one form of government. The group called the “Illuminati” planned everything from the start when Adachi said, “ Illuminati strategists create the problem by funding, assembling, and training an opposition group to stimulate turmoil in an established political power.” They say that the Illuminati planned everything from the beginning using finance and political power. They planned everything carefully from the beginning until sometime in the future to take over the world.



They have people on this world who give up and join the new world. Many people are afraid to die in vain so they just go with it to live in this world. The people of the Illuminati commit treason to themselves and to the people around them when Bilson states, “ For the traitor appears not traitor, he speaks in the accent familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their garments and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men.” People each year start to become more careless and wreck less of what they’re trying to do.


For the world today the one world order it would end this world with one government with an anonymous person states,“ This New World Order government will be a fulfillment of bible prophecy concerning the last days.” This world is going to end if the one world order happens, when people are breaking riots, chaos, rebellions, and uncontrollably disasters. People panicking in the streets doing all sorts of destruction in the streets. The Illuminati is close at completing their job to take over the world. “ Our waking up to this knowledge is crucial because it looks like they’re steadily on course and close to fulfilling their goals.” Conspiracy theories from people tell us logical facts that this would occur soon upon us. We should prepare for what’s to come from the future.


This world will soon become one with everything. Including money, religion, banks, armies, government, and more with it stated, “ The Luciferian agenda of the secret societies that are planning this New World Order is to have a World Government, World Religion, World Army, World Central Bank, World Currency and a micro-chipped population.” Everyone will be forced to follow all the one world rules and areas. People will be forced to believe, do things that the government says, and become a mere puppet to the people who control you.


When the time comes to this world we prepare. We have to prepare for the worst to come before it happens to this world. People will start dying in vain because they refused to follow orders from the government. The world will no longer be free, but will turn out to become a disaster planet. What would you do when this happens to all of us?

Your in text citations are too long - use the 1st word for the source on the works cited page
You never really define who the Illuminati are?