Obama and What He's Done So Far.

Obama hasn't been in office his full term yet. It's been three years, and nothing has gotten better. He's lied and made nothing but, worse.
He telling the billionaire companies that we need jobs so make more jobs. But, then, he's saying, okay, you hired people and now, I'm gonna tax you more money instead of cut the budget.
So he wants the big businesses to hire people, pay them, and then he's gonna go and tax them more money, instead of cut the budget. How does that make any sense?
In three years alone, Obama has spent 36% more of America's former debt.
He first went and gave away stimulus money, to the banks, who started the whole mess in the first place.
We’re trillions of dollars in debt. In three years Obama has quadrupled the deficit with his stimulus money and other “projects”. But, back in 2008 he’d claimed to cut it in half by the end of his term.
In case you didn’t know, in a comparison of Bush’s and Obama’s spending, here’s just one: Bush was the very first president to spend three percent of GPD on antipoverty programs. Obama went ahead and increased that spending with a whooping 20 percent!
Here’s just one simple statement that if we followed, we probably wouldn’t be in the little situation: No one who has ever spent more than they earned has come out on top.
Nothing of what Obama said makes sense. Why are people still saying he’s doing a good job?
Did you know that out of every dollar America spends, 40 cents of it is borrowed. We are so bad off we borrow 40% of every dollar we spend.
Obama should not be in office. He doesn’t understand what it means to spend what you have. NOT what you borrow.

chocolatcheekes said...
honestly, i don't understand what the government is doing. they sit around big tables talking about how to fix the problem, yet nothing ever happens. They are constantly arguing and can never find a compromise. they are on tv, speaking of plans and goals that take forever to be accomplished. it just doesn't seem like they are being serious. it's very frustrating. all these arguments and "proposals." They seem to be wasting so much time. They need to sit down, quit arguing and throwing time out t... (more »)

M0429 replied...
good is relative, he is certainly better that bush ever was.

Fluffy2772 said...

Except you're wrong. Ronald Reagan, who is considered the greatest conservative president of all time, also used deficit spending. Deficit spending and giving tax breaks to large coorporations are the same thing. The money is either in wealthy hands of citizens or in social programs.

The average ceo in the US makes 10 million a year as base salary, not including any bonuses. We could go as far as taxing them 80% of their income and they will still make more than 10x than you will at a ... (more »)

B-star7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Fluffy, that was a fail comment... I understand what you're aying. Bush, wasn't a good president either. Obama has made everything worse. I didn't say we should not spend anything. We JUST need to stop spending so much. Spending Trilllions on plans that don't get us any money back does not work.

Fluffy2772 replied...
Again, the reason they didn't work is because buisinesses took bailout money and gave themselves raises, did not hire workers back, and invested in cheap oversea labor. 

I understand that. But, even i could of guessed that they would do that. Rich people don't tend to do the right thing when they're the all powerful.

Fluffy2772 replied...
So you understand it's not really obamas fault then? 

I understand, and I have. That still doesn't change my opinion on Obama