The Jews Own The Right to Israel

The promised land of the Jews since biblical times was always Israel. After the Holocaust, the Jewish people finally got their land back after two thousand years of not having their own country. Suddenly, a group of Arab-Muslims, calling themselves Palestinians decided to proclaim that Israel is actually their land, and the Jews have no right to it. The Palestinian’s claim to Israel is unjustified, while the Jews have full rights to Israel.

Historical evidence shows that the Jews always lived in Israel. The Jewish people were exiled many times from their homeland, but it is obvious that even after biblical times Jews were living in Israel. For instance, King Herod built the Second Temple for the Jews because the Jews’ homeland was Israel after the destruction of the First Temple. Even after the Romans exiled the Jews into the Diaspora, many Jews were still living in Israel. In addition, the Jews came to Israel in 1300 (B.C.E) while the Philistines, whom the “Palestinians” claim to be descendants of, came to Israel in 1200 (B.C.E).Furthermore, the Jewish Bible says that Israel is the Jewish people’s homeland.

Most importantly, there really are no “Palestinians”. They claim to be descendants of Canaanites who were in Israel before the Jews. History proves otherwise. Canaanites disappeared three thousand years ago. If there are descendants, we don’t know who they are. These “Palestinians” are just a group of Arab-Muslims who claim the land of Israel as their own. Here is what Zahir Muhsein, a Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member said in 1977:
“The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity… Since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct “Palestinian people” to oppose Zionism. As a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.” This quote may explain that the Palestinian people do not exist. The term “Palestinians” is only a strategy used by the Muslim-Arabs to destroy Israel according to this excerpt. The “Palestinians” could have lived in any of the twenty-six Arab-Muslim countries in the world. These countries did not accept them, although each of the countries’ territory is much larger than Israel.

Even if the “Palestinians” had some historic right to Israel, the violent way the Palestinians are acting would have taken away this right from them. “Palestinians” repeatedly use terrorist strategies to make Israel give up more territory. Israel keeps giving the “Palestinians” more land in return for peace between Israel and the so-called Palestinians. If they only try to destroy Israelis in return for kindness, how else should Israel deal with them? These questions have yet to be answered as we see these events transpire. For now, Israel is capable of controlling the attacks. Other militant groups may be added to the equation though and then Israel would need international aid.

The “Palestinians” and other Muslim-Arabs say that they have been in the land of Israel before the Jews. Even if this were true, the Palestinians’ claimed descendants lived in the territories “Palestinians” have now. Gaza, the West Bank, and other territories their “descendants” lived in, are all part of the Palestinian Authority.

In conclusion, there is no doubt that the Jews have full rights to have Israel. It is also clear that the fact that the “Palestinians” claim that Israel is their land is unjust. Not to mention, there really are no Palestinians. The Jews have been living in Israel for thousands of years and there is proof of this statement. The Israelis have been giving land to the “Palestinians” but they have only been terrorizing Israel in return. I believe that the world has to finally accept that Israel belongs to the Jewish nation. Anti-Semitism is keeping some countries from coming to this conclusion. It is my wish that the Jews continue to fight to retain their homeland.

00000 said...
This is one of the most fact devoid articles I have read regarding this issue. First of all, are you aware that the Jews who today make up more than 90% of the Jewish population in Israel are actually of the Turkish tribe known as the Khazars? They converted to Judaism around 700 AD and have no historical connection to the land of Palestine. This was shown many times by prominent European historians. Secondly, even if they did, would you support a massive Mexican immigration into Texas, Arizona,... (more »)

loveroffashionandwritingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 22, 2012 at 11:33 am:
I really enjoyed this... the palestinians are doing horrible things in Israel, bombing throwing grenades. just a few months ago my aunt died in one of their inhumane attacks. WE need to put an end to this whole israle- palestinan debacle

joecool101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 22, 2012 at 6:13 pm :
Thank you very much for your support!

Jappyalldayeveryday said...
Hey I'm a Jew and I love this

joecool101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 9, 2011 at 7:03 am:
And also Thurst31, the Native americans never had their own country. They were living in tribes. And who says it was right of the English and later Americans to kick them off their land? Right now though they do have their land, and no one is trying to take that away from them. And also, all nations do have their land. Just maybe not all of it. The turks have turkey, the greeks have greeks. Israel is a Jewish state and no one can deny this fact. If you disagree look into the United Nations agree... (more »)

Thurst31 said...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 11:39 am:
If Jews own the right to isreal don't native Americans own the right to all of the Americas. Oh yeah I forgot that wouldnt work in your favor. There is no such thing as historical right to land we would live in a chaotic world if there was. Istanbul would go to Greece and it would be renamed Constantinople, Australia would go to the aborigines. Come on look at the bigger picture. An oh yeah have you ever heard of Jericho how that for historical right to israel.

Aug. 7, 2011 at 7:28 am :
The fact that the Palestinians claim the right to Israel would not work in your favor either. Can you explain your position and not start your demagoguery. According to your position, the Palestinians also don't have a claim to the land. Please revise your comment.