Out cast of the Class | Teen Ink

Out cast of the Class

May 24, 2011
By DoItLikeAGirl BRONZE, Nelson, Wisconsin
DoItLikeAGirl BRONZE, Nelson, Wisconsin
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Roses are red, violets are blue, god made me beatiful, what happend to you!


Heyyyy I'm well Dyslexic!
People have this thing were they don't even have to study for a test and I have to bomb it, I cant really help it. People these days are really mean about it, put up with people that hate me and don't really like me.
Some people don't even understand it, Its not that I cant learn, I'm just very slow at it.
Dyslexia is a neurologically-based, often familial, disorder which interferes with the acquisition and processing of language. Varying in degrees of severity, it is manifested by difficulties in receptive and expressive language, including phonological processing, in reading, writing, spelling, handwriting, and sometimes in arithmetic.
Although I love acting and i am very creative.
In the past...My friend is the type thing is very very intelligent. She knows how to play three different instruments, makes at least past a 4.5 and never has to pay attention to the teacher to even know what he is talking about.I love the whole acting thing and its my kind of thing, but shes better, right now shes going to a acting and modeling school. I just wish I can have some abilities to match up to that!
Its not like I'm jealous because she deserves to have abilities like that. Shes nice and really nice hearted to other people that are rude. I just feel like a outsider when I'm around people like that because I cant match up to them.
I tell myself that there are things I an do that they cant but they can also learn it.
I'm not stupid, I'm just smart in my own way!


The author's comments:
This is just a start so if its bad or something please tell me so I can fix it or do way better on the next one I write!