gas and oil prices | Teen Ink

gas and oil prices

Gas prices
Do you know becoming mad at the government? Why gas prices are high? Lots of people are becoming poor because of gas prices. Also people are

The war in Libya is affecting the cost of gas. The price of oil barrels keeps rising . Also Libya’s oil industries are shutting down which means less oil production. Oil prices rose more than 1% on Monday as undated air strikes.
There is a lack of supply of oil. Now a day’s everyone is driving which makes there be a oil shortage. Also lots of countries are in need of oil. Also there’s a lack of drilling for oil.
China is the biggest oil consumer. On average they use 11 million barrels a day. Chinas apparent consumption of oil product totaled to 36.61million metric ton, up 9.1 year to year. This is because they are currently experiencing a process of industrial revolution.
I gave you three reasons why gas prices and oil prices are rising. This may not help you save in gas but this is why gas prices are climbing up.
why gas prices are high? Lots of people are becoming poor because of gas prices. Also people are

mr.black said...
also if you do the math, in comparison, we have as much if not more oil in the gulf, alaska, pacific,and atlantic. Than siberia.So a way to solve this would be to ya know actually drill we would not only solve our oil and gas issues but we could become independent and start exporting oil hence balincing our buget and leveling our economy. this would lead to paying off our trillion dollar debt. then we could invest in alternitive energy.Because yes we will run out but not for anouther 70/80 years

Treefiddy BRONZE, Tarzana, California
I'm sure the moratorium in the Gulf isn't help none too much either.