Nuclear Power

For some reason, a lot of people say nuclear power is the future. Yeah, it gives us a new energy supply. New energy is something many people are looking for. Yet, is it really worth it. In the wrong hands, it can be used for destruction. Nuclear power can be used for bobs and war. Nuclear power can cause the demise of many people. Yet, people try to us it as a power source. That can be very risky. If people work around it and if there is an accident, the result will be unpleasant. eople are taking a gamble with nuclear power. In my point of view, people shound not bother messing around with nuclear power for energy. There are a lot of other kinds of energy sources that people can try to perfect. This particular source can either be a start of somthing new and good. Or, it can be our downfall. This is too big of a gamble to take.

IamtheshyStargirl said...
I think that the decision use of nuclear power, or even just nuclear anything, is a decision for the whole world to make, because the whole world is affected by nuclear radiation and break down.

RightWingExtremist said...
Actually we have fusion (as opposed to fission) power creates much more energy and much less risk with virtually no waste.