Greedy Bitches | Teen Ink

Greedy Bitches

January 17, 2011
By mitch293 SILVER, Sussex, Wisconsin
mitch293 SILVER, Sussex, Wisconsin
6 articles 0 photos 0 comments

The present American society is becoming greedier. Things that people used to take for granted are becoming nominal. Children are being spoiled and they are given everything they want. They take the necessities for granted and are treating them as an integral in today society. People don’t have any work ethic and they don’t know they have to work for something they need.

Most high school students are fortuitous and get the best of the best so they can be the “coolest one.” Some people would say that they need a prestigious car, new jeans, or more sleep. But, there is only a certain ilk that can afford all this stuff. But, do we really need this stuff or are we just incoherent until we get what we want and thinking they need to get remuneration.

Companies are the problem using placards to advertise all their new products. Even though the people do not need the stuff the company is selling the business needs it so they can stay alive. There are many things people want but they do not need, but there is also diatribes written about the simple life of an Amish person. People should have more inhibition and if they are lucky enough for something good to happen they should be thankful.