Generations

They expect us to do so much. Society, the government, generations before us. They expect us to rise above all of the peer pressure and drugs and violence. Along with these high expectations, they throw down our generation. Saying that we’re the ones that are destroying the Earth and all of that great stuff that can, and is, being blamed.

How can we rise above all of these government slams? Not only is it not just this generation, it’s also the generation above us that is making the mistakes. It would be okay if they just made the mistakes, everyone makes mistakes right? But it’s the fact that the generation is realizing that their making mistakes, but still teaching the younger one’s like it’s the right thing to do.

So how is it that just our generation is to blame?

It could be the fact that once kids get older and realize that what they’re doing, what they’ve been taught, is wrong, they ignore it. But is it just us that’s really to blame?
Why doesn’t society help stop the problems we and other generations make? Why do we have to be the ones to blame? Why do we have to be the ones to stop it, even though we don’t have the power to stop all of this horrible stuff that happens in our country? How can this be our generation’s entire fault?