Why America Should Help Israel

I think that the U.S. should give help and support to Israel, because Israel is suffering from terrorism. Israel doesn’t have a lot of money, space, or power to control terrorist territories that are much bigger, more powerful, and extremely aggressive.

The U.S needs to help other countries. The main reason for this is that America is a rich and powerful country. Also, since America is fighting terrorism itself, it would be much more comfortable for the United States to help Israel at same time.

Some people believe that Israel is not being fair to its surrounding countries, I disagree completely. Israel recently gave Gaza to one of the Arab countries bur it is now using it to attack Israel. Although Israel started the war, Gaza is being controlled by terrorists. I think that it’s the right thing to start an anti-terrorism (to protect southern Israel) operation particularly [in this case] Hamas.
Read more in Opinions

Can you imagine everyday people are worrying that a rocket will fall on their roofs? People go around in worry; afraid of an attack. Nothing can be done without a worry. (An attack warning is no surprise.) The United Nations is around the globe, and if this was the top priority in their meetings, Israel would regain control of itself (especially because America is one of the most important countries in the United Nations). Therefore I think that the American government should help Israel.

Treefiddy said...
Oct. 9, 2010 at 12:47 am

Not forgetting that Palestine has fired tens of thousands of rockets into Israel.

I hope you realize the extreme restraint that Israel is exercising when dealing with these dogs. If Israel wanted to, they could turn every country surrounding it into the world's largest icing rink. Israel has one of the strongest militaries in the world and it has shown heroic restraint from unleashing the hel.l that it could with the full force of its military might. I fear what Iran is provoking... (more »)

joecool101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 7, 2011 at 7:40 am
Let me give you a history Lesson: After the Holocaust, the Jews needed their own land. Israel was the chosen land because the Jews owned the land historically, and the world owed this to them because of the horrendous things that happened during the holocaust. When the Jews came to Israel, they didn't try to make the Palestinians leave, they tried to live in peace with them. But the Palestinians started the conflict, therefore making it impossible to live peacfully. By the wy, if you say the Isr... (more »)

Aug. 7, 2011 at 9:02 am
Now I understand why the fight against terrorism is so hard: because of people like you!

yuio replied...
The Palestinians shouldn't get their land taken away because of the Holocaust, and because Israel is so powerful, I don't think they need help. And about the terrorists, they treat surrounding countries so badly, it's their fault.

hello123 replied...
Dear joecool1: you have no compassion, you're biased, and you're ridiculous

I would like you to explain your aggressive comment. I am only being fair.

Yuio, Israel may be powerful, but because of its size and the quantity of its enemies it is not as powerful as it needs to be to fight off its enemies

JohnS replied...
Hey  joecool101, if you are going to give reasons why Israelis deserve land, please don't give the reason that because bad things happen to them in the past!!! I'm still looking for good reasons why we continue to support Israel and believe me when I say, I'm looking with an open hart and mind but saying things like you said, don't help anyone , the reason being, have you ever heard of Slavery in America ? Well joecool101, those people still didn't get their land and now... (more »)

Miniterror replied...
To, JohnS: I understand you argument, but American slavery is not the poin to attack from. After the American Union earned freedom for all of the slaves in the U.S., they were integrated with the rest of us. It took years for the white population to actually accept them, but now we are an integrated country. We even have a black president now.  As far as reasons for giving Israel the land; they were in control of that land for a few thousand years before the Palestinians came and fought... (more »)

Jul. 13, 2013 at 7:51 am
Thank you, Miniterror. That is correct, after the Jews came to Palestine to live peacefully among the Palestinians, a huge group of Arab nations including Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan attacked Israel, while the Palestinians fled. They thought that after Israel would be destroyed, they would come back and be in control of the whole land.

Tango said...

I'm afriad you have not a clue about the Palestine/Israel confict.

Israel has put a blockade among Gaza, no one can get in or out.  They are starving them and suffering each and every day.  They have created unnecessary pitstops and they have controlled their life. 

Also, I think that you are very stereotypical.  It makes me laugh that you think that all people TRAPPED in Palestine, fighting for their RIGHTFUL land, are terrorists, and that you think that we ... (more »)

Sadallah replied...
Oct. 7, 2010 at 8:59 am
Agreed with number 1!

I totally disagree! first of all Gaza is governed by terrorists. The population may not be of the same opinion, but what matters most is what the government thinkg. Of those who don't support terrorism in Gaza, they don't support Israel being a Jewish state.

Tango replied...

Get your facts straight.

Am I trying to deny Israel is a Jewish state? No.  What I am trying to say is you are completely uneducated if you think Gaza is governed by terrorists.  Gaza is governed by HUMAN BEINGS, TRUE AND HONEST PEOPLE WHO WANT TO FIND AN END TO THIS MESS, NOT SUICIDE BOMBERS. 

The fact that Gaza isn't governed by terrorists isn't an opinion smart one, is is a fact.

I think YOU should get your facts straight. When you read the news onece in a blue moon you'll see that first, Israel gave Palestine GAZA. They were using it for terrorists acts, and that's why they had to stop it.

Also, Gaza is governed by Hamas, which even by the United States is classified as  a terrorist group. It supports Al Queda and numerous other terrorist organizations. Thus, Gaza is a territory which is governed by terrorists who send rockets into Israel almost every day. Hundreds of civilians die because of these absolutely unecessary and baseless atacks. Because of these reasons, Gaza needs to be kept at bay. What I just stated were facts; they are undisputable facts which cannot be usurped.

Tango replied...
Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:24 am
ifonlyamericansknew.org

Jul. 7, 2012 at 6:38 am
The facts haven't changed (that Gaza is ruled by Hamas which is a terrorist group) because of your unworking website.

Tango replied...
ifamericansknew.org

Miniterror replied...
Tango, I belive you are misunderstanding the current definition of 'terrorist'. I believe Joecool101 is using the term to refer to the fact that these military and government officers are using force to push the Israelites back and take their land. I understand that other countries have done this in the past and it was not called terrorism, it was called a dictatorship; the same concept in many ways.

Miniterror replied...
Whoops, sorry! Meant to respond to a different comment by Tango.