Stop Insulting Our President! | Teen Ink

Stop Insulting Our President!

July 26, 2010
By coolstudygirl GOLD, Vermilion, Ohio
coolstudygirl GOLD, Vermilion, Ohio
16 articles 0 photos 38 comments

Why are people insulting one of the greatest people in American History? Yes I am talking about our president. He’s the first African American president that is PROMISING a lot of neat stuff. I know that it will take a while for everything to change it will probably take two presidential terms for Obama to get everything done that he promised. They people that keep on saying that it’s taking him forever to change things or say that he’s not going to change anything are acting like two year olds. I have a two year old cousin that wanted a piece of chocolate just because her older sister wanted one and she complained because it took time for me to give her a piece of chocolate just like the way that republicans and tea partiers are behaving right now.

I just hate it when someone is insulting someone because the person insulting has a lack of knowledge. I watch his presidential address each week and keep informed and I also visit the White house website daily and get emails from the white house also. I bet that the republicans are tea partiers are not like this. It just makes me feel sick that idiots are insulting the possibly greatest American that ever lived.

At school we were even joking that he will get assassinated because he’s African American, and how the republicans are stubborn to change anything. So republicans get rid of your stupid redneck ways and actually get smarter for once!