Stop Insulting Our President!

Why are people insulting one of the greatest people in American History? Yes I am talking about our president. He’s the first African American president that is PROMISING a lot of neat stuff. I know that it will take a while for everything to change it will probably take two presidential terms for Obama to get everything done that he promised. They people that keep on saying that it’s taking him forever to change things or say that he’s not going to change anything are acting like two year olds. I have a two year old cousin that wanted a piece of chocolate just because her older sister wanted one and she complained because it took time for me to give her a piece of chocolate just like the way that republicans and tea partiers are behaving right now.

I just hate it when someone is insulting someone because the person insulting has a lack of knowledge. I watch his presidential address each week and keep informed and I also visit the White house website daily and get emails from the white house also. I bet that the republicans are tea partiers are not like this. It just makes me feel sick that idiots are insulting the possibly greatest American that ever lived.

At school we were even joking that he will get assassinated because he’s African American, and how the republicans are stubborn to change anything. So republicans get rid of your stupid redneck ways and actually get smarter for once!

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 29, 2010 at 9:42 am:

I wholeheartedly agree. No matter what Obama does, conservatives will be unhappy with him simply because they didn't vote for him! They want to pin America's problems on the president.

On a different note, please don't call republicans 'stupid rednecks.' The first step to harmony in America is respecting those that disagree with us. But thank you so much for writing this article!

Threefiddy said...
Jul. 29, 2010 at 1:06 am:

I absolutely love the ignorance of this one!

What is all this "neat stuff" that he is "promising". I know they are: they are a series of massive entitlement programs which are paid for by the tax payer, for the sole purpose of distributing wealth.

Do you know why the economy isn't recovering? It's because Obama and the leftist Democrats in the Senate have so massively increased spending, are raising taxes, making arbitrary political action which discourages capital investment, a... (more »)

Luis N. replied...
Aug. 2, 2010 at 11:14 am :
I second this.