Wake Up America!

I can’t fathom the idea why people are so fast to defend Obama. Doesn’t anyone realize what he's done-doing to this once great nation? Look at us; we were once high and mighty, now Obama is apologizing for our every move. Oh you’re a terrorist? Sorry America has been so mean to you, when you’ve only founded attack us.
People need to wake up! Especially this generation! We are the ones to inherit this mess! A county were its people don’t have a say in the government! It’s supposed to be the government of the people for the people! Not the people of the government for the government!
Obama is forcing stuff down our throats that we the PEOPLE don’t want!
Yes the Bush administration racked up some dept, but look at Obama administration, they racked up so much more dept then Bush did in 8years, they’ve beat in under two!
Does anyone know the facts anymore? Does anyone even care where this country is going?
Look at us; we were once a force to be reckon with! Now countries are walking all over us! We vowed to protect curtain countries, but now we’ve turned our backs on them. Turned our back on our friends and becoming our enemies!
There is a reason European countries are running from national wide Health care. There is a reason why people ran to our country.
But those reasons are fading away. DC is corrupt. This administration is corrupt!
The media is pinning blacks against whites, and it’s working! We know longer have the right to vote and not be harassed! The head of the Justice system has already said they will not prosecute a white complaining about a black being raced to them.
Is that fare?
What government has the right to control our media!
They are literally pinning us against each other
Blacks and whites together need to stand up and fight for what we believe in! Fight against what is surely be our undoing!
Or we will completely loose our once great nation. One that we are already loosing…

mskullgirl said...
Sept. 25, 2010 at 7:29 am
I'm not sure what I think of Obama but guess what? We've screwed up. Majorly. Sure the other guys have to but we can be the bigger person and apoligize first. True we've inherited a bad situation but guess whose fault that is? Yeah us. We need to take respolsibility for our acctions

darkangel09 replied...
Feb. 20, 2011 at 12:04 am
True. I agree that sometimes we have to be the bigger person but I don’t think we should apologize for something we hadn’t done. 

Threefiddy said...

We need to liberate the market from the constraints of this fat, burdensome government. I am so sick of Obama's lies about creating jobs.

"The stimulus will save or create three million jobs"

For a trillion dollars, you can create 15 million jobs! It doesn't matter. He will continue with his profligate spending, despite that the so-called "stimulus" was an obvious failure, he has taken away our health care system (that is exactly what I said), they passed a so-called "Wal-street... (more »)

darkangel09 replied...
Wow I had no idea that the senate had almost done that! I was unaware of that! That is actually shocking to me that people would actually let that almost happen! Our freedom of speech? Wow. But I was aware of the rest and it’s screwed up. I can’t fathom why people are letting it happen right in front of their faces. Its sad and messed up. One-day people are going to wake up to a rude awaking and their going to wonder what happened…

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

I can't help but politely disagree. I admit, government needs major improvement. But I think that you're just pinning your dissatisfaction with it on Obama, because he is the president. I think Obama is one of the greatest presidents that has been in office recently, definitely better than Bush.

I doubt that America is unbecoming a great nation. We are pictured to be perfect because of romanticized history.

darkangel09 replied...
Our over romanticized history...but I respectfully disagree..