I Can Just Feel the "Change" | Teen Ink

I Can Just Feel the "Change"

June 27, 2010
By MusicFan1667 BRONZE, Elkins Park, Pennsylvania
MusicFan1667 BRONZE, Elkins Park, Pennsylvania
2 articles 0 photos 5 comments

Favorite Quote:
"The stars will align and you must decide whether or not to walk a million miles and secure an afterlife"


60-some days in and the President has not done ANYTHING to stop the oil from gushing into the Gulf of Mexico. MILLIONS of people have made suggestions, all have been ignored. The President has gone against his constituents and passed un-Constitional Health Care, Amnesty and Regulation of Campaign Donations to name a few. While our National Debt still sits at $13 Trillion (and growing by the day) our President takes days off and goes golfing with the Veep. Please, give me a break. There is much more to come in the never-ending saga of the Liberal Democrats vs. The Constitution, but meanwhile, the moronic Republican party, sits and says "no" instead of trying to come up with a point of rebuttal. This is how a filibuster works, this is how Democracy works, One party writes a bill, the other party either agrees or disagrees, if the party disagrees, THEY write a bill, this is how debates come about, and there is NOTHING wrong with a debate. The bottom line is: the Democratic Party has become more and more about doing what THEY feel is write over their constituents and the Republican Party has become all about saying that the Democratic Party is wrong and not coming up with any better ideas.