I Can Just Feel the "Change"

60-some days in and the President has not done ANYTHING to stop the oil from gushing into the Gulf of Mexico. MILLIONS of people have made suggestions, all have been ignored. The President has gone against his constituents and passed un-Constitional Health Care, Amnesty and Regulation of Campaign Donations to name a few. While our National Debt still sits at $13 Trillion (and growing by the day) our President takes days off and goes golfing with the Veep. Please, give me a break. There is much more to come in the never-ending saga of the Liberal Democrats vs. The Constitution, but meanwhile, the moronic Republican party, sits and says "no" instead of trying to come up with a point of rebuttal. This is how a filibuster works, this is how Democracy works, One party writes a bill, the other party either agrees or disagrees, if the party disagrees, THEY write a bill, this is how debates come about, and there is NOTHING wrong with a debate. The bottom line is: the Democratic Party has become more and more about doing what THEY feel is write over their constituents and the Republican Party has become all about saying that the Democratic Party is wrong and not coming up with any better ideas.

Threefiddy said...
Jul. 14, 2010 at 12:46 am

Bethani, do you realize that every country whose government has "invested" in "green-jobs" has lost jobs? Spain has lost two jobs for every "green-job" created. So, you would take billions of dollars out of the private sector, further smothering and suppressing the already damaged private sector and in order to create long-term employment? I thought the stimulus was supposed to do that, while we're hovering at 10 percent unemployment. The truth is that there were never any "green-jobs", it wa... (more »)

Bethani said...
Going green as a national will help our country become more independent and create more jobs. In our economy we need green jobs. 

MusicFan1667 replied...
Jul. 7, 2010 at 9:02 am
First of all, your grammar is completely incorrect, just saying, Secondly green jobs have always proved to a smart idea for the economy because green technology offers a range of jobs that many people could do. The reason why we don't use all the green technology we can is because we can't afford it. We can't afford Wind energy, We can't afford Solar energy, etc. And that problem also applies to the American citizens, so until the cost of clean energy is reduced, it will not be used in America.

Threefiddy said...
Jun. 29, 2010 at 6:09 am

Thats not fair to Obama. He did do something. He waited eight days after the oil rig explosion to comment, then he sent swat teams from the Justice Department (I didn't know they had swat teams). He has rejected foreign aid from the Dutch and various other countries. The federal government then coerses BP into paying 20 billion dollars into a slush fund without due process. He then says that we need to invest in phony "green technology", which will end up destroying jobs as it has in all othe... (more »)

MusicFan1667 replied...
Jun. 29, 2010 at 7:22 am
Haha I can see your point!