The Wise Will Walk

Wise words spoken softly are louder than the shouts from a leader of fools. This is true for any situation. Any person who can read could understand this is true. Obama once said he was “trying to walk a straight path in a crooked world.” Furthermore, our country that is invading the Middle East is very foolish. The situation is a similar repeat of our time spent in Vietnam, and now the world is seeing that we aren’t as powerful as we used to be. We have expended our money on things that we shouldn’t of and weren’t able to easily defeat a bunch of practical caveman in the desert. Our former allies no longer need us because we aren’t the world’s greatest power anymore. We should count our losses and pull out of the war in Iraq (which is now mainly all of the countries around it). It just seems in my opinion that we made a mistake and should learn from our mistake in the past, accept that, and just pull out of the war before we lose more money and lives than we already have, that seems only logical.