The Democratic Party: What they Stand For

Democrats are the best political party in the United States. The Democratic Party is dedicated to opening up opportunities for every American and keeping our nation safe. They want strong economic growth, affordable health care, and other great opportunities for all Americans. They represent the interests of working citizens and work hard for individual liberties for all people. The history of the Democratic Party is a proud one of organization, strength, and empowerment. Democrats believe compassion and wisdom is in every person. Even right now one of the best democratic leaders, Barack Obama, is trying to press in a health care plan that is affordable and benefits every one. If you still don’t believe me than you can research more. Thank you Democrats for all you have done for this country!

Threefiddy said...
Apr. 25, 2010 at 4:48 am:

The Democratic Party has gone from a party which wanted to use government to tear down the inequities of society which kept people poor, such as the Jim Crowe laws, to a party which wants to simply give people entitlements. Today's Democratic Party is the left.

The Democratic Party today believes government can create an ideal society. It is a religion to believe that government can run the health care system better than the market, just as they believe that taking billions of do... (more »)

Threefiddy replied...
Apr. 25, 2010 at 4:50 am :
Sorry about posting that twice in one comment. I was having problems with my computer and I had to copy it and close the posting window. I had pasted it twice on accident.