Why Obama is working wonders for our country | Teen Ink

Why Obama is working wonders for our country

By 8thGemini GOLD, Corning, New York
8thGemini GOLD, Corning, New York

Don't cross oceans for people who wouldn't jump puddles for you.

I am writing this in response to the entry entitled "Why Obama is full of junk." I would really like to express my views on this topic and tell why Obama is working wonders for the country. For one thing, Obama has been fixing the country as best he can. His cause of misfortune and the downturn in the economy is simply because Bush screwed up so bad when he was the President and now Obama has to set it straight. Another thing (and I am responding to a comment about Obama making it to office because he is black)is that it doesn't matter what color you are considering white people actually outnumber blacks in the US population. So in this case, if we were still a racist country, there would have been no way Obama would have gotten in so he must have made it in by being the best candidate. Another thing I must add is that Obama is supplying the people in Haiti $100,000,000 and food suplies to survive. And while I'm on the topic, he and many organizations are trying to find people jobs and money to pull us out of the depression. But as is commonly stated, "before it gets better it will get worse" and this is a big problem so it might take time. Another thing is that while yes John MacCain was an able canidate for the job although I strongly disagree with his views his Vice President Sarah Palin was not an able canidate consitering her own child is the same age as her grandchild, and if you cannot control a large family you have no chance of controling the country in a mannered way.Along with this Obama hasnt got anything to work with, like, no money! I mean we're 12 trillion dollars in debt but is it because of him? no! And back on the article "Why Obama is full of junk" I would like to say that Bush WAS one of the worst presidents we ever had. So I would like to thank everyone who whole-heartedly supports Obama and will openly frown upon those who do not. Obama is undoubtedly helping us as best he can.

Thank you for supporting my views and if you dont you have the right of mind I will personally never belive your views ac correct but you are entitled to

8thGemini GOLD said...
8thGemini GOLD, Corning, New York

Thanks for the comment! Its the first one I've ever gotten so its nice to see someone is actually reading my work!

on Feb. 28 2010 at 1:58 am
WriterFanatic PLATINUM, DesMoines, Iowa

A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
By Gandhi.

Thanks so much. I have been confused about htat full of junk rubbish. Thanks for writing this. I hope everyone (especially the doubters and obama haters) read this