Quiz 6

For a citizen to witness a death and not say anything is wrong. If you see or hear somebody getting killed you call the police right away. For the witnesses the time must have done the exact opposite if elapsing. Because I don’t know how anybody could go to bed after being a witness of a death seeing a rash looking skin. I just don’t understand how people can just obviate the police. If I were to witness a death and didn’t say anything, than I would have a very lurid feeling in my body for the rest of my life. I do feel really bad for Winston though, because he was domicile to the crime, and ended up getting arrested because of it. It is a very hard conjecture for the police to find out who committed the crime or who did it unless there is a witness. It’s helpful for the police if someone witnesses a murder and says something about it. Because than they don’t have to have meticulous research. If you witness a death and don’t say anything to the police, than you should feel bad about yourself for the rest of your life.