is war necessary under any Circumstances?

is war necessary? I THINK NOT. lets break it down. what does it solve:
1) nothing
what does it do negatively:
1) kills thousands of people
2)it kills off culture
3) the arguments and rivalries might still be around after the war is over
4)increase of crime
5) lack of food and fresh water
6) corruption
7)many people lose loved ones
8)loss of home
9)loss of objects of sentimental value
10)children orphaned
11)loss of limb
12)brain damage
15)lack of hospitals
16)sharp increase in poor and needy
now if i can pick out just 16 things that war does to a country, to kids,to people, to solders. why do countries keep fighting for crying out loud. my great grandfather was killed in ww2. one of my great uncles was killed in Croatia. if we don't stop fighting this world is going to hell. i am not gonna sugar coat it.

put aside your petty differences and work together. stop making hand grenades and use the money to help hospitals, orphans, find a freaking cure for cancer. lets get to outer space, lets prove there is other life. lets go into the deepest ocean and find Atlantis.
there's better things to do and more exciting things to do the shoot each other. everyone that agrees with me just comment and say i agree. all the world leaders want world peace but you have to start small. if i get enough people agreeing with me I'll open a website and together we can make world peace. but only together. just give me a heads up if you want to help.

BUT

ONLY

TOGETHER.

Patriot said...
Do people really, non-ironically, think that war is fought for absolutely no reasons? Sure, hatred can be a cause for fighting wars, but far more often it has more to do with resources and political strife than simple aggression. Take World War I for example, one of Germany's goals was to acquire more resources to support their growth, and while that certainly affected other countries negatively, it was not hatred that started these things. Another example is the Roman Empire, who conquered a ma... (more »)

mysticforest said...
I completely agree, thank you for having common sense and a heart.  :)

Aimz234 said...
Jul. 21, 2010 at 2:15 am
OMG i agree lyk 100%

Shambler92 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I totally agree with you. But that's an utopia. We are humans, which implies a humanity, which implies mistakes. There is no possible way of coexistence amongst such varied individuals in a society. All we can really do is struggle with the ideal of coexistence. The end is in itself futile from the first moment, but the means are the one's that matter for those are the ones that give MEANing to an end.