America = Pancakes

Yes. America equals pancakes. Really, it does. Are you ever just hangin' around one day; you see a commercial, or maybe you just see a guy eatin' pancakes, and you think, "Oh, boy, I wish I had a pancake". And so beyond that moment it floods your mind, and soon all you can seem think is, "I want pancakes!!!". So, okay. You tell a friend. Friend tells you, "Let's go to IHOP". You say, "Well alright Bobby let's get there." And you do... eventually. You get down there, and immediately just as before, you're boiling with angst yet you're bubbling with joy from the moment you order that triple-decker pancake supreme to the moment it arrives at your table... you think, "At last. It's finally here". And it really is... right there. Right beneath your teary eyes and your watering mouth. It's right... there. So you take your fork, sink the cut, and take a bite. Then, after just a moment, you realize, "Oh yeah. I don't like pancakes". Well the very same can be said for the incoherent nature of American culture. Think about it.