American Rights | Teen Ink

American Rights

December 10, 2009
By christmasdayfreak BRONZE, Mooresville, North Carolina
christmasdayfreak BRONZE, Mooresville, North Carolina
2 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
"the greatest thing youll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return"


I’m just wondering… The Constitution says that we have 5 major rights: religion, assembly, petition, speech, and press. Correct? Does this then mean that by believing in these rights we are saying that God did not show these rights towards Lucifer? If Lucifer had been a human in America he would not have been looked down upon for what he was thrown out of heaven for. He wanted to take over and rule all (freedom of religion/beliefs). Well don’t all American children, at one time or another, want to become president? Okay, on to my next point. The band of angels that would become demons just followed Lucifer (freedom of assembly). Doesn’t that sound like our current political parties? We complain daily that it’s horrible how our country is being run, but love the freedom’s we have. These freedoms are obviously not the same ones God had in mind. Almost every night we pray “thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven”, now how can that be possible if as Americans we would let Lucifer and his band of fallen angels walk the earth in America. Everything, except the major battle, that Lucifer done to get kicked out of heaven would be completely legal in America. Now answer me a question, who made the mistake when it comes to unalienable rights? God or our forefathers?