Obamanation

There is “hope” for America, we have a new president and his name is Barack Hussein Obama! Doesn’t sound American and he doesn’t have a birth certificate but here in America we like diversity and having equal rights. He is the first biracial president of the United States and that is good for us. We have been in dept and we need someone who can “promise” us “hope” for a turn in the economy. So have no fear president Obama is here giving out free “hope” to all the gullible Americans.

The war in the Middle East is still going strong thanks to a group of radical Islamist we have to help support their military so the people can regain trust in their own government. Obama decided to take out all U.S. troops by December 2011 and have the majority of them out by August 2010. However recently Obama granted and request by McChrystal, which deployed another forty thousand troops. The war is going on too long for comfort and too many of our soldiers are dyeing we just need to finish them off, but will this deployment of forty thousand troops do that. Obama is sure pleasing the people who elected him president. He has stayed by his words and opinion the whole time never switching sides that is the sign of a true president.

Obama says he wants to lower unemployment rate to help the people who are loosing their jobs. He is over taxing small businesses to help with bailouts,
which is a whole other “promise” that he made. As a result of over taxing a lot of the small businesses are going out of business because they can’t deal with the higher taxes. Now that thousands of small businesses are going away they take millions of job opportunities out of the market. This market is already tough enough to get the job you want but this just puts it out of reach. This is forcing many people to take jobs that use to be occupied by college students and filling up all available jobs. Now that all the jobs are taken it is nearly impossible to get a job, and with millions of kids graduating high school and college each year the unemployment rate is skyrocketing. He said that he could fix it, but it not mixing well with that bail out plan. This is the type of thing that Obama was planning for, right?

So have you heard about Obama’s bailout plain? He plans to get rid of the ever-growing 11.3 trillion (11,300,000,000,000) dollars of debt. As of November 12, 2009 the debt was close to 12 trillion(12,000,000,000,000), and if that isn’t big enough for you it is still rising at a rate of over a billion dollars a day! Yet he says we need to spend money to get money to pay of the debt. This is also were the over taxation comes in, and hits the middle class and business owners the hardest. This is forcing people to save money and not put it into the economy, which is in fact hurting the economy and raising the debt even more. Not to mention we are fighting a war half way across the world, and sending more troops in daily. However the Americans still have faith in our very intelligent, trustworthy, and hard working president. This all explains how he won the Nobel Peace Prize when he had done nothing because he hadn’t even been president for half a year.
America doesn’t need to worry themselves with the government problems, because we have Obama now. We still haven’t seen Obama back up anything that he said he was going to do. Is he ever going to finish all the projects that he starts or is he going to leave the U.S. worse than he found it? Well we’ll just have to wait and find out how everything goes. I just hope the next president is ready to clean up after Obama, because if makes the wrong decisions we could be in a world of trouble. Has Obama planned for a national economic breakdown or a full on war with the Middle East? We don’t know, but we sure hope so.

E.L.W. said...
He doesn't have a birth certificate? Incorrect. He most certainly does, and he was born in America.
Do we like equal rights in America? It seems just 50 years ago we were plagued by Jim Crow and segregation. Today we still have racism. And do we like diversity? If we like it so much, why are thousands of Mexicans detained then carted back to Mexico when they try to cross the border? Doesn't sound like we like diversity and equality.
So President Obama promised the American ... (more »)

bobbyisfly said...
This is an amazing paper and is totally true. You should have been harsher

Christian B. said...
Nov. 19, 2009 at 10:33 am:
I think this is awesome and it is entirely true and great. I would give you an A+.

inconspicuouspwn replied...
Dec. 12, 2009 at 6:25 pm :
Outstanding job!! i couldn't have said it better! Here is an interesting link for you to check out, Maybe Obama should check it out too, (he might get his act together and stop spending money and running this country into the ground. ) http ://www.poodwaddle .com /clocks2.htm ( pay special attention to the "Debt per person number" that is slowly but surely rising. Thats how much $ you and me and every other person out there in the U.S. would have to pay INDIVIDUALLY to pay o... (more »)

inconspicuouspwn replied...
Dec. 12, 2009 at 6:32 pm :
srry bout that i meant to post that as a comment for this kid's paper.. ooops!!

Zinkerman replied...
Apr. 29, 2010 at 4:01 pm :
its ok hes in my class