immigration

As we know, there is a big issue on immigration,there are people who oppose it but, they do not know the troubles immigrants face.
Being the daughter of an immigrant. I have seen the struggles there are with immigrants they come to the unitied states to work and provide a better future for their children and better living conditions it angers me to the core when people say immigrants are lazy, taking the jobs but they speak with out knowing. They forget that everyone in this country with exception of the native americans come from immigrants seeking the exact same thingthey have no right to judge and say things when they themselves come from immigrant ancestors.

Kyle T. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
ya so come here legally and i have no problem. It is illegal immigrants that annoy me

Threefiddy said...
Aug. 23, 2010 at 5:56 am:

Even the Native Americans are immigrants. Most of them came from Spain. To say that we are a nation of immigrants is to say that all nations are nations of immigrants, thus no country has any soverignty.

What exactly is your point that this country was founded on immigrants? Do we have any soverignty, and are the borders simply metaphorical borders?

JenMikalaEngel replied...
Nov. 19, 2010 at 6:20 pm :
Asia, not Spain.

WriterFanatic This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 28, 2010 at 1:34 am:
Actually I am an immigrant. ANd you are exactly right. The majority of us are very hard working people and you are also very right when you say we are a nation of immigrants. Yet, everyne seems to have forgotten that. This is a great article and I hope that more peple share your opinions. =)

said...
Dec. 2, 2009 at 7:53 am:
I wouldn’t have a problem with immigrants if they immigrated to the right way. I don’t think that they should be allowed to stay if they ran across the border. As long as they did it by becoming a citizen I would have no problem at all.

.:al3na:. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
couldn't have said it better myself! Thank you for supporting a people just trying to make a better life.
~Alena