True Reality

Reality TV shows. Who cares? What makes people so zealous about watching someone else’s life? Many who watch these shows know that they’re played out and fake. MTV and VH1 are the most prevalent culprits for these reality type shows.
Shows such as The Hills, Rob and Big, and My Super Sweet Sixteen are fruitless. What is the point of watching a show without comprehending something beneficial? Reality TV shows have garbled our minds to coerce us that our world is full of drama. It is hard to believe a person can have enough problems in their life to make a show out of it.
These channels should be cut out and replaced with channels such as Discovery, National Geographic, and History. These shows are worth the time to watch and each one leaves you inundated with useful information.

musicgirl757 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 27, 2009 at 1:53 am
I HATE REALITY TV! It is so pointless! People get famous just for being famous and really its pretty pointless and boring. MTV used to be good and show actual MUSIC! Now it just shows crappy reality TV shows. There so boring. Thank you for writting this!