Opinion of Barak Obama

Barak Obama is totally a fake. oh my goodness he's the savior. right. well about i state of people's opinion. my opinion is that why are the american people so dumb to support him. mostly the teachers at my high school. we get wrote up when we state our opinion about him.

for example. barak obama is in this thing about giving all working people's money to people who can't seem to get off their lazy buts and go work or better yet get an education.

adults needs to relize that barak obama is affected us kids and teens. I am 16 years old. In four years the world is so going down the drain. and who is going to have to live in a digusted world. we are. for people who seem to care what we think.

here is someone you can call or listen to. his name is rush limbaugh. open your ears. obama brainwashed you. i really suggest you talk to rush. maybe he can show some facts.

Joyrae N. said...
I completely agree. I love rush. he does the job that no one else wants to do. he is stong enough to withstand the cruel things that are said about him so that he can get out the truth to the rest of us. rush limbaugh is a true american hero.

Austin R. said...
May 29, 2009 at 3:21 am:
Ok, I agree with you, I have negatives oppionions for President Obama too. I also didn't want him to win. To start this off, you're grammar/spelling is real bad. If you're going to write something like this, show some sense of knowledge. Second, he's now running our country and there is nothing we can do to change that, I support every leader we have. It would help to do the same, though my initial thoughts will never change on him.

debra93 replied...
Jun. 10, 2010 at 10:19 pm :
Obama is ruining this country. He 's all talk and no walk. He is taking my out of our hands and he's giving it to people that are too lazy to get a job.