Teens should vote.

In my opinion, I think that teenagers should be able to vote. We have to deal with whatever president the "people" vote on. Aren't we the people too? Some teens can giv some good points onto why someone would be a good president. I don't think it is fair that we can't vote but most of us are mature enough to vote. That is just my opinion though. You can disagree if you wish.

Kate D. said...
My opinion is that teenagers shouldn't be allow to vote, until the age of 18, for a president and things like that, because some are mature and immature teens, and we cannot separate them in the two groups. That would be a kind of discrimination, wouldn't it? But, youth can plead for changes, to give ideas, and make their parents and other adults to react in the way they should, to make them be youth supporters. Young people are the strongest and the most fearless, so they can do anything they i... (more »)

Travis L. said...
I absolutely agree that teenagers should be allowed to vote. But, you must agree, we don't want people that aren't mature enough (not saying that all teenagers are immature, but some are) voting in a presidential election, but here's how I see it, look at all the famous figures in history, most of them became amazing in there youth. If politicians up at Congress are going use their time on anything, instead of trying to constitute ridiculous legislation, they should create a program t... (more »)