Haters | Teen Ink

Haters

March 31, 2009
By nikki212 BRONZE, Ypsilanti, Michigan
nikki212 BRONZE, Ypsilanti, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Okay so you’re in what…high school right? Well when you come into high school from the middle school there’s nothing but drama. Haters, boyfriends, girlfriends, new friends, old friends, and best friends. But out of all of those the one that probably get on your nerves the most is the hater.
No one likes haters because they don’t do anything but start drama and keep drama going…right? They spread rumors about you around school. They also try to break you and your boy friend up or you and your girlfriend. They try to find some way to stop you and your best friends from being best friends! Don’t you wonder why they do these types of things? Well they probably do these things because their jealous of what you have and they don’t want you to be happier then them.
Now when you and your hater see each other in the hallways you all might decide you want to grim or look at each other and give each other nasty looks. Call each other mean and nasty names while you’re walking by. But do ever give two thoughts to maybe there not your hater, maybe their right about what they’re calling you.
The haters will come up with the most odd names to call you just to make you mad. Like 304 or even whores etc. and you get mad and think their hating on you because they calling you names and wishing they had what you have. But when you really think about it and asks your self “am I really a 304?” Maybe their right about what they’re calling you. Maybe you are 304 or whore. Maybe you are one, maybe your not. But you’ll never know until you ask your self.