Mayor | Teen Ink

Mayor

By Animal BRONZE, Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Animal BRONZE, Pewaukee, Wisconsin

I would love to improve the school safety and I would put a sing that says no guns or don’t behave bad. Schools should also always have like a history class, art class,music class because I think all of them are important to have because then people can discover who they want to be when they grow up or something. I will make sure this will happen by helping the people or help people know what they don’t want to do for a living.

I would definitely have all of the roads repaired, highways as well because a lot of people use them every single day and sometimes the roads are not even or it is very bumpy to be on. Plus with all of the slippery roads with ice and snow in the winter in Wisconsin. One time when I was young me and my mom were going somewhere and it was very slippery and she said “ we have to go back home it is not safe on the road.”

Parks are a good place to have people go to. Not only are you getting fresh air you are also talking to other people and saying hello or saying what did you do this weekend or hay do you want to see a movie with me. I think that parks should have like movie night where the people can chose what they want to see and it can be during the summer and through the fall. I also think that going to a park is a good idea because then you can not look at your phone all the time.