I HATE SUBWAY | Teen Ink

I HATE SUBWAY

By Giovanni Stanciu BRONZE, Berwyn, Illinois
Giovanni Stanciu BRONZE, Berwyn, Illinois

Do you know what company currently has the most false advertising? Believe it or not, it is Subway. You have heard the catchy, pestering five dollar foot long ads dozens of times, but is the five dollar foot long legit? I went to Subway for lunch expecting a great value in a five dollar foot long with some chips and a drink. I ordered the Philly cheese steak foot long due to the fact of hearing the (ANY) five dollar foot long commercial. When I get to the register to pay my total was 13.25 for a foot long, chips, drink and a small two dollar soup. I was thinking about the total being around nine to ten dollars and I get this? You have to be kidding me! With a sinister laugh, the Subway cashier explained to me that the sale applies to all of the sandwiches with the exception of the premium ones. You can't advertise ANY 5$ FOOTLONG when that actually is not true. It's a huge lie and Subway should change their advertising to some of our sandwiches apply, but not our best ones. At least that slogan is factual. Subway needs to be brought to justice immediately. There will be more people to suffer the same fate as I when the cashier rings up the total. We need to stop this now!

IRBFGW DIAMOND said...
on Apr. 2 2009 at 2:26 am
IRBFGW DIAMOND, Cincinnati, Ohio

"Hey, assbutt!" Supernatural, Castiel.

jerks, im sick of people lieing on advertising! your right we gotta stop this