School Chioces

School Change

My school change is about how quarter grades should be transferred to semester grades. Reasons, it gives students a better chance to get better grades and succeed, for example if a student wanted to raise their grade percentage to be higher: as if they had a D and then their next quarter they could get an A but at the and they will receive a B or C that will show up in a transcript. So it wouldn't look as bad as if it did on the quarter grade that person slacked on. In that more students have a higher percentage of getting that good grade that puts a smile on parent's faces. That gives an advantage to the school also by benefiting students getting better grades it gives the school a high scoring record. It can improve Aurora Central from not being a good school to being a better school then what it is now. With the low test scores not receiving money because of that. Also with Central has the lowest ranked in Aurora Public Schools (APS)? To me this is school change is an all around better idea for everyone.