Girls Classification Paper | Teen Ink

Girls Classification Paper

Throughout my life, I have lived with my sister Amy. Amy is unique in her own way. She likes to play sports, but she also an arts and crafts person as well as a girl who loves to bake. During the time that I have grown up with my sister, I have noticed that she can be a real brat sometimes. While other times she can be pretty nice. Sometimes she will yell at me for dumb little things like throwing her clothes on her floor instead of on her bed when my parents put her clothes in my room. Other times when she is nice she will bake some cookies and actually let me have some which she doesn’t always do.

Girls are trouble. Girls can be dumb sometimes. Girls can also be confusing. Girls are all pretty similar in some ways. Girls always have drama revolving around them. From hanging out with a group of friends, where half of them are girls, I have come to know that there is always drama. Sometimes you get tired of listening to it and other times it can actually be quite interesting or entertaining listening to girls talk about drama.

If I were to justify girls in a way, what would I say about them? Would I say that they are all just troublesome, so you shouldn’t talk to them? Or would I say that they are not that bad? Saying that you shouldn’t talk to them is pushing it. Girls can be troublesome at times, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t talk to them at all. Girls can actually be fun to be around and are not all that bad. I will leave it to you on what your perspective of girls is though.

How would you define a high school girl? You may want to be careful with this because some girls might get a little mad at you. Whatever you think, Dictionary.com’s definition of girls is:
1. A female child, from birth to full growth.
2. A young, immature woman, especially formerly, an unmarried one.
A definition like the second one might make a girl upset if you told her she was young and immature so I would advise not telling a girl that.
In high schools all across the country, you will find many different types of girls if you were to categorize them. You might even be able to tell what a girl is like just by looking at them or even just listening to them talk as you walk past a group of them. Now let’s see what different types of girls might be in your high school.
Boy Band Girls

Have you ever noticed that some girls are obsessed with a boy band or the vocalists of a band? One of the largest reasons girls are obsessed with these boy bands is because they think all of the guys are hot. Sometimes I don’t think the girls even like some of the songs that the band makes or plays. Some bands or singers that girls like are: Somo, One Direction, Justin Bieber, and Maroon 5. Although these girls enjoy the music and love looking at the guys, sometimes it can be a little too much. There are posters all over the walls of the guys and they talk about them and post pictures of them on Instagram saying “Man Candy Monday.” Sometimes you just think yeah, we got it, you love him.
Girls Who Cake Their Face with Makeup

Many girls wear makeup which is fine by me. Now covering your face with a bunch of makeup is a little bit unnecessary. People like me would call this “caking” your face with makeup as in all of the makeup is the frosting on the cake. I honestly don’t see why some girls use that much makeup? In the picture above you can clearly see that this girl has makeup on her face, lipstick on, and did stuff to her lashes. The majority of girls at our school don’t wear lipstick, but some do things with their eyebrows and eye shadow. Now there are a few girls that will put on loads of makeup like this maybe because they don’t think they look good with that much on I don’t really know? To me, no girl has to put as much makeup on in the picture above to look good. Just stop putting loads of makeup on your face and make it easier on yourself by just doing something quick and simple.
Girls Who Don’t Shut Up

Next, we have those girls that just never stop talking. They go on a rant about maybe how hot a guy is or how much they hate this other girl. For me, I will listen to what they have to say but after a certain time I just get to that point where I don’t care anymore and want them to just shut up and be quiet. In the picture shown above, it looks like the girl in green is complaining about something and the girl in the red is just laughing at her because she won’t stop talking about it. The girl in the red is who I would probably be, the one laughing. Sometimes if you walk past a group of girls in the hallway, you might hear a group of girls freaking out about the same thing which just gets all of them that much more crazy about whatever they are talking about. I think girls need to just tone in down about some things and just move on.
Confusing Girls

What exactly do I mean about a confused girl? Some girls are just plain confusing emotionally. A girl might have just recently broken up with a guy, but they think they still like him yet they want to get over him. The answer is simple. He broke up with you for a reason so he isn’t going to get back with you. Just drop him. I don’t see what is so confusing about that? Other girls think they might like a guy for instance, maybe a new guy in school, but then again they might not, but they just can’t decide. I think it is just dumb how they don’t know? Either you like a guy or you don’t. If you don’t like him then just stop thinking about him or thinking about whether you do or not. Girls need to figure their emotions out and move on with life.
Girls Who Are Friends but Always Fight

Girls can be difficult sometimes. One way that makes girls hard to understand is, how can they be friends but always get in arguments with each other. One day two girls will be best friends and then the next day they will disagree about something and might not even talk to each other for a couple days. If you argue with somebody all of the time, then I don’t think you should be friends with them. Some different things that girls might get in arguments about are both of them liking the same guy at the same time or they wear the same outfit on the same day. I don’t understand how two best friends can like the same guy at the same time. You know if one of them gets with the guy, the girls probably won’t be friends anymore. Wearing the same outfit on the same day is just a really stupid reason to get in an argument with another girl. They will both say that they had it on first or they already had planned to wear it first. They both need to shut up and face the fact that they just happened to where the same clothes.
Drama Queen

Another type of girls that many people probably get annoyed by are drama queens. Drama queens revolve around drama in their lives. It always seems like they are talking about couples and they try to look for the flaws in relationships that other people are in and then they talk to everyone about it. Drama queens are the ones that might even start a rumor or even spread it. Drama queens love getting involved in other people’s problems and then making the problem worse than it actually was. Drama queens like to just talk about other people and create drama between people and maybe between friends that might eventually even ruin a friendship.
Girls Who Always Need a Boyfriend

The final way I would categorize some girls are the ones who somehow always need to have a boyfriend. I honestly don’t understand how a girl could have a boyfriend and then about a month after they break up or maybe even shorter they end up getting another boyfriend? I don’t think girls like this even actually love 90% of the guys they are even with. They either just want someone they can call their boyfriend or maybe they want sex. Either way it is stupid. If you just recently broke up with someone then give it some time before you even start talking to another guy. Girls like this can be very complicated and need to have one guy and actually feel something for them.
In conclusion these are just come ways that I would categorize girls in high school. You may categorize them differently in your high school, or you might branch off of what I already started. Girls can be very complicated sometimes and that is all you really all need to know about them.

Hope you like it!