France | Teen Ink

France

By Tessabarnezz SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
Tessabarnezz SILVER, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

Dear automatic flushing toilet, I enjoy your enthusiasm but I wasn't done yet.

My mom went to France when she was in her second year of college. When she was in Paris she had an exchange family. When my mother went to Paris, she went with her friends. When my mom had been in Paris she got all these postcards and I stumbled upon them in the summer. On the postcards were monuments and pictures of France. I saw some post cards with the Eiffel tower and the catacombs and many other monuments like the Notre Dame Church and the Louvre museum. I have gone through them all and it fueled my reasons to go to France. I want to live in Paris, living in Paris would be a dream come true! Here are some of my reasons why I want to live in Paris.

France is just so pretty! France has The Eiffel Tower, the roundabouts, and the gorgeous houses with the beautiful views. I plan to experience the buildings ages and the history behind them by exploring it physically. I also want to visit the catacombs because it would be like all the scary movies I have seen   of it come to life.  Minnesota has some roundabouts here and I think they sort of fun, whereas people hate them and think of them of as a nuisance. I find fun in them and they are all over France. It is so pretty and fun in France but I also want to learn more about the people to.

I love learning about the history and the culture of the people in France. Learning the language is just so beautiful sounding and fulfilling. I want to try all Paris’ food except snails. I think it would taste yucky and disgusting. In Minnesota there is forests of trees and things I see every day. Whereas in France I get to see a lot of different things for a chance. In Minnesota it is calm and rustic but in France it is busy and crowded you can meet new people every day! Meeting people from France and in France would be awesome! Speaking the language and having a conversation is just pure amazing. This is all fun but, being in the city of love and experiencing life there would be even more awesome!

The city of love is awesome from what I have learned about it. I want to get a job called “travel writer” so I can write about the city of love while I am experiencing it! I want to live with my cousin Emily in Paris. This was our plan ever since last summer. We are trying to learn French together. Which is going slowly but it is fun. I hope to meet close friends there, while I’m hanging out in France. This is why living in Paris would be a dream come true. That’s my reasons why I would want to go to Paris; so here is a recap.

I want to go to Paris because it is gorgeous! Also to learn the language and the culture more. On top of that I want to experience France’s city of love. Living there like my mom did would be a huge dream come true, a fairy-tale coming to life. My family is the most important things to me in my life that’s why I want to go to France because my mom did, she loved it. I want to show her that I will love it to. Just being in Paris would be so amazing and I won’t let it slip past me. That is why I want to move to Paris to explore and see new things in life.