My Family | Teen Ink

My Family

Honestly I would say there are many things in my life that are important. The most important thing would be my family. Basically I would say that family is important to me because the way things are going now its like you're going to need family. Also children should have a father and also a mother as a role model in their everyday life and some just only have one parent in their life. The way family members act towards each other now is just pathetic some treat each other just horrible now that i think about it I want a real relationship with all of my family members. Some families have changed because their not even around their families as much because they are so focused on cell phones, fb and basically tv.

Main reason I would say family is important to me is because my family show physical and emotional support. Family also give you words of encouragement in good and bad times. My family also helps my attitude throughout many different situations. I feel like everything that my family is showing me will help me achieving all my goals while growing up. I love my family and i'm so glad there always here .

Family has an huge influence on my values and expectations. As I grow up I realize that I make my own mistakes, shape our values but we cant do any of this without the help of our parents. If i didn't have my family in my life I wouldn't really care about anything i wouldn't have any goals or anything. I had once read something on the internet and it said, “A family that gives right upbringings and values can make the kid into a kind hearted person.” My whole family have high expectations of me and if i didn't have them pushing me I would've just quit in the beginning.

Family is also important to me cause I like to argue with my sister Jala and I know this is bad but this also prepare for all future arguments I go through. My brother is basically never home so I never really look up to him or consider him really there for me . My mother is mean at times but she can also be one of the sweetest people at times and she’s always here for me when I need her. I would say the most important person in my whole entire life would be my grandmother even though she died awhile ago she still makes me smile everytime i look at myself because without her I wouldn't be who I am today without her. Although I have a Dad i wouldn't really say he is a big influence in my life hes not been there the whole time in my life but hes there sometimes i wouldn't want my kids to have a father like mine at all.

Finally I would like to end this by saying if you have a family your very blessed to have a family. Some people may not have a family may not have a mother to show them any affection at all . Every Morning you wake up you should tell your family thanks because they dont have to do what they do.