What Matters Most | Teen Ink

What Matters Most

By Dustin Register BRONZE, Highland Home, Alabama
Dustin Register BRONZE, Highland Home, Alabama

What matters most to me is my family. Families are always there for you and help you when you are in a tough situation. They want the best for you and push you to do your best. Also they want you to accomplish many things in life and make reach your goals in life. Family is a special thing in life.

Family are always will be there for you no matter the situation. They will be there to comfort you and cheer you up. They are loving and caring and they care about you. Whatever it takes to get you better they will go out of their way to do something for you. They will give you a place to stay when you got no where else to go.

Family also wants the very best for you in what you do. They want you have live a successful life and enjoy the finer thing. They want you to do what you want to do and push you to be the best at it. They want you to have the life you want not what they want. Family have your back and cheer you on.

Family also want you to accomplish your goals you have in life. They want to see you succeed in everything you do and accomplish what you want. They want you to set high standards for your self and accomplish it. They like to see everything your accomplishments. They want you to be proud of your self.

Family members are the most important thing in life. They are loving and caring and they want you to be happy. They want you to succeed and enjoy the finer things in life. They push you to be the best you can and accomplish your goals. Family is everything they love you and want you to be successful.