The Beauties Of Rio De Janiero | Teen Ink

The Beauties Of Rio De Janiero

By mcva15 SILVER, Sacramento, California
mcva15 SILVER, Sacramento, California

We love people that hurt us , and we hurt people that love us.

The city of Rio De Janiero is located in South America. It is a coastal city. It’s a city in Brazil. It’s a home for the 2016 Olympics. Rio has some of the most amazing & prettiest beaches in the world. Carnival in Rio De Janiero is very creative, you hear samba everywhere, it’s all over the place, streets, squares, bars, and clubs. They have all these sexy samba dancers. Rio music is in the bars where a guitar passes from hand to hand. They say “paradise has reached the outside world.” Rio de Janiero is way better than New Orleans because it’s very creative.

Rio has some amazing & prettiest beaches in the world. They are the most famous in the world, too. Most Brazilians and tourists flock to the beaches around Rio during the major holiday events of the year. One of the most famous beaches is Copacabana, it has over 4kms of pristine, and spotless wide white sand to relax on. This beach is the home of futevolei which is foot volleyball.

Carnival in Rio De Janiero is all over the place, streets, squares, bars, and clubs. Rio carnivals are a wild 4 day celebration, 40 days before Easter. Carnival is not just a parade. Carnival has all these kind of people. King Momo is someone who starts the carnival with a big gold key in his hand. The queen & princesses enter with King Momo and the carnival designer is responsible for designing everything. As you can see there are all these types in people in carnival. Rio De Janiero music is better than New Orleans because it’s more energetic and creative. If you’re in the bars a guitar passes from hand to hand and everyone knows all the lyrics to all the classic Brazilian songs played. They have an intricate, ebullient samba batucada a percussion jam. Music is paradise in Rio. It has reached the outside world. They have a wonderful musical cuadral. In conclusion, Rio is better than New Orleans because it’s more creative. Rio de Janiero music is better than New Orleans because it’s more energetic & absolutely creative. Carnival in Rio is all over the place. Streets, squares, bars, and clubs. It also has some amazing beaches. Rio de Janiero has a very energetic and joyful spirit.

My teachers made a argument about what city was better : Brazil or New Orleans ? I decided that Brazil was the best one . I think because Brazil is very very creative , thats why its better. But not just because of that the things I wrote in my article makes Brazil better .