Politics | Teen Ink

Politics

Politcs have never really interested in me until I started hearing the canidates for president every single day. They are all looking at how to change the United States ecomony. I get that it's a big deal and a big issue but they don't mention what they'll do to help us. They go on and on about how their plan will help the ecomomy more. HELLO!!!!!! Do they not see that we the best canidate that will help make our lives better?! The violence today is worse then before but they aren't doing or saying anything against. The best canidate isn't who can cause the biggest change. I mean I thought that was what me need and I don't mean to speak for everyone, I'm speaking for myself. The best canidate is the one who will look out for us, not other countries like all the other ones have. The U.S. helps so many other countries but seems to forget that we exist to...that we matter. All these wars cause citizens to die and the more die the more tears are spent. Instead of looking out for us, protecting us the U.S. leaders see fit to become the world's police.......WE NEED THEIR HELP TOO. The U.S. may to be as bad but everyone that is in politics just seems to want to help us when the problems we face are out in the open where the whole world can see them. They should start think of us to, instead of just worrying about the image the United States has. After all, aren't we suppose to be the image......not the ones that run things from behind the scenes.

Lara said...
Almost alll these issues addressed will benefit us in some way